KONČAR D&ST complies with the legal regulations of the Republic of Croatia, the obligations arising from the acceptance of the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard for environmental protection and ISO 45001:2018 for the protection of occupational health and safety, as well as the applicable requirements of the stakeholders.
Aware of the need to preserve the environment and occupational health and safety, we are committed to continuous management of our own impact on the environment as well as on occupational health and safety through the following:
- Timely and effective prevention of possible land, water and air pollution, as well as ensuring safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and illnesses in order to eliminate hazards
- Rational use of natural resources
- Reduction of the amount of waste and proper sorting
- We use green electricity obtained exclusively from renewable sources
- Acting on the awareness of all employees and contractual partners, and using administrative measures, including training
- Selection of environmentally friendly raw materials and replacing existing processes with less hazardous processes, operations, materials and equipment
- Ecological product design, and planning and introduction of clean, safer and healthier production processes, with the use of appropriate measures and organization of work
- Involving workers in counselling and participation in order to eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks.